Creative Painting: Overturned Coffee Into Graffiti Art

2017年2月25日星期六

Creative Painting: Overturned Coffee Into Graffiti Art


Sweet jam or bitter coffee or they have their full color, the color of food with extreme ease may have painted a beautiful picture? We may not, but the Italy artist Giulia Bernardelli will turn into a graffiti art of coffee.

The 27 year old Italy artist Giulia Bernardelli has a Bachelor of Arts College in Bologna, to work with children in the museum.

Bernardelli has the gift of transforming the material into the extraordinary. "I decided to provide for the nature of the goods, such as leaves, peel or pure food to replace the brush" she told the Haffenden post said.

"I never planned his creation, for example, when I was drinking coffee when I think about a nuance, that is if I put it over if I can be created. While I was eating breakfast, I could imagine that the cat stepped on the jam and left footprints. "

Bernardelli draws a very wide range of things, from the text, portrait, objects, natural scenery, or even fairy tales, each painting is very delicate, amazing.

In addition to the use of such things as coffee, jam and other things to do the painting, Bernardelli will also use apple skin, leaves and other solid things to do sculpture, the same amazing, amazing.

0 评论 :

发表评论